Sunday 29 December 2013

HOW TO EXCEL IN 2014


Hi friends, compliments of the season. 
Its 2 days countdown to the end of 2013 and I’m sure we’ve got great plans ahead for 2014.
Today, being the last Sunday of the year was an awesome moment in God’s presence. The last Sunday sermon for the year was inspirational ‘cos it had to do with the New year we’re almost in. So, I decided to share with us part of the message by my own dearest Pastor(Barr) Odeyemi (AND ALSO ADD FEW TIPS).
1)      Keep The Laws Of God: I’m sure you know we don’t have a say to our lives. God’s the only one who’s got the key to it. The only thing he expects of us is to live that godly life and abide to his laws. Just the way its expected of all citizens in a country to be law-abiding, so also as children of God, we are expected to abide by his laws. Through this, there’d be this “distinct success” in our lives. Excellence in 2014 would come by keeping the laws of God, stop the lies, get yourself attached to God and ensure you adhere to keeping the laws of God.
2)      Dignity in Labor: Work harder and be diligent. Don’t trust in fraud irrespective of that financial status. Hold on to God, believe in him and work harder. Whatever you need to do, “just do it”. Little drops of water make the mighty ocean. Finances shouldn’t hold you down, start with that little money you’ve got. Definitely, it’d turn out big in no time. Infact, through that, God could raise someone to help you out financially.  There’s no time to waste in 2014, its either you DO IT or DO IT. 
3)      Treasure Important Relationships:   Make friends, hang out, be happy but when you get to realize this person ain’t making an impact in your life, my dear, no time to waste time. Please use the exit door. Its high time we get to realize the importance of ‘FRIENDS” in our lives.
 Was discussing with a friend of mine this afternoon, and he kept asking after some friends of mine(I had even forgotten) he knew with me back then before I gained admission into the university. I complained bitterly that I just realized I don’t have friends anymore unlike before, when I’d definitely have someone to check on.
His response was, you shouldn’t have friends in this kind of area. Reason been that, we want people who’d cause a shake in our lives, you should have friends whose lifestyle would be a positive challenge to you. You should have friends that even though you guys might be in the same league, should in one way or the other cause an impact in your lives.  You shouldn’t keep drug addicts or cyber fraudsters as friends, keep realistic people in lane with yours.
4)      Be Yourself: this is all you need to be you. Just don’t make an attempt to fake it, don’t strive to please others, you’d just DIE ‘cos at a point in time, you’d realize you can’t deal anymore. Please, just be you.  That’s all you need make 2014 turn into that realistic year you’ve been waiting for.
5)      Dig Deeper: There’s a school of thought that says successful people achieve their success because of their problems. They find a way to overcome the obstacles in such a way that leads to new oppurtunities,  oppurtunities they would not have had except for the obstacles. No matter what you position or how critical that condition might be, I agree that successful people don’t let the obstacle be an obstacle for long. They face it head and work to overcome it.
If you’re so weighed down with whatever ish you're passing through at the moment. Don't carry over that depression into the new year.
Kenny Kore’s “YOUR PEACE” is my gift to you, try download http://gospelcitynaija.opendrive.com/files/NF8xNjQ4MDg0NF9DaVFyNF82NWE5/YOUR_PEACE_KENNY_KORE.mp3 and listen to it. 
Lyrics’(below) enough to Strenghthen you in the next 48 hours.
Above all, I wish us a Victorious 2014.
Love y’all
Kisses*

YOUR PEACE Lyrics 
It took a while for me to see
What YOU are to me
It’s like water to a thirsty soul
pour you over me
Things don’t always have to go right
Cus you are with me
I can just close my eyes
And shut the world out
I can just close my eyes
And let YOU into me
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
In the middle of the storm
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
When the thunder roars
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
As the battle rages on
YOUR peace I find
Your peace I find
It’s like water washing over me
You didn’t say there’ll be no pain
You didn’t say there’ll be no sorrow
You didn’t say there’ll be no
Struggles
What YOU said is YOU’LL always be there
I know YOU’re here
I know YOU’re near
I know YOU’re here
don’t always feel YOU
But I know YOU’re here
Things don’t always have to go right
Things don’t always have to go right
Things don’t always have to go right
No! Things don’t always have to go right
I can just close my eyes
And shut the world out
I can just close my eyes
And let YOU into me
YOUR peace I find
YOUR Peace I find
In the middle of the storm
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
When the thunder roars
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
As the battle rages on
YOUR peace I find
YOUR peace I find
It’s like water washing over me
YOU see DADDY, it’s like water washing over me
I trust YOU, I trust YOUR Word, I trust YOUR Spirit
Every day, like water washing over me…

No comments:

Post a Comment