Wednesday 11 December 2013

My Christmas Wish List!

tumblr_lwn94acsQ81ql5yr7o1_400
Yes! allllllll

In Mariah Carey's voice " I just want these for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true.All I want for Christmas are theseeeeee, yeah".


Before any one starts thinking, don't you forget that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. 
If you're thinking of what to get for me this Christmas, below are my "wishes"(which would come true).



A Bible.

Tory Burch Satchel [SOURCE]
Handbagssss


Blocked heeled shoes and flat shoes would do  (my size' 39/40 )


Black'd would look cool on me. I want something big though (extra large)

iPad 3
tumblr_lwn94acsQ81ql5yr7o1_400
Yes! allllllll

 FYI: You aren't restricted to sending me one o. Send them as the spirit leads*winks*.
You wanna contact me? mail me at auspiciousdeb@gmail.com
 Thanks in advance


No comments:

Post a Comment