Monday 15 July 2013

Download VICTOR PRAIZ' Song







Victor Praiz is a songwriter,music producer and singer dedicated to the service of God and humanity.

I love music. I have always loved music even as a kid. My love for music graduated into the love to practise music and I found a level of acceptance that motivated me into choosing music as a career. Music is my comfort zone, music gives me a platform to express myself.

Victor Praiz is presently working on his album With Wole Oni(WOMP) as the producer, Featuring some gifted gospel singers like, Mike Abdul( Mid-Night Crew), Kore,& Pita. I am the C.E.O of Praiz Makers Crew.

For your Concerts & church programmes, You can contact Victor Praiz through the following details:

Facebook Name: Veekthour.
Twitter handle; @Vee_praise.
Email; Victorpraise52@yahoo.com Mobile; +2348029466382.

You can also download and share my latest single titled, 'YOU BE GOD' here...
 
Regards.


MY VERDICT:
I'm a great lover of music and i've listened to Victor's song. Trust me you'd change your music settings to "repeat".

And  puhleeeze spread the gospel, let your friends know about the song.
Do have a splendid week ahead people. Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment