Monday 15 July 2013

DEPARTMENTAL DINNER and AWARD NIGHT

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Departmental dinner and awards night.  All thanks to Seye who prompted me, cos really i never planned to go*woulda missed the fun* 
pics below:



Seye and I(my date for the night ;) )


meeeeeeeeeee

I and Bidemi


Enny Cole, Bidemi, I(Who was i looking at like that? ) and Funmi



i and Enny Cole (officially Seye's boo *runs*, borrowed her boo for the night)
Faculty Dinner and awards night coming up sooooooooon. Can't wait :)

10 comments:

  1. *smile* u pay me for dat next..#wink#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby of life..Auspicious..ur tops up .I remain ma humble sef GENTLECHEEDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dude... Dashing babe... Awesome night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanx man!!CEO celeco INDUSTRIES..(Gentlecheeda)

    ReplyDelete
  5. From exquisite4real:
    this couple is compatible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see u derby!!1 small but mighty..... the youngest CEO in town
    .......youngprof

    ReplyDelete