Friday 28 February 2014

March! Here You Are


Yaaaaaay!
That's how we graciously catwalked into the month of March with Perfect Health, Peace of mind and the Goodthings life could offer us through the Grace of our Redeemer whose Love is sufficient for us.
I need not tell you to give thanks because its my month, our month, the Victorious Soldier kids month. So you could actually give thanks to God on my/our behalf.
This big shout-out goes to my  Dearest Josh Ejikmeuwa and the rest of MarchKids, we don't talk much, even the month(march) speaks for itself.
          To my dear friends, Lets  learn to remain positive-minded irrespective of how bleak your hope might seem. God still got a lot to unveil this year. and have it in mind that "Delay doesn't mean Denial". Be persistent, positive minded, pray and you'd March into Greatness.

Deborah Olamide
DO
       

No comments:

Post a Comment