For the ladies, We all apply makeup (at least some of the time), but is your technique working and yielding the best possible results?
Here, Glitters Beauty World, offers you some simple pointers and tips to make sure we're using everything from concealer to bronzer to mascara right. I assure you that these tips work.
1. Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
2. Always apply your brow pencil or powder to the upper portion of the eyebrow to lift your face up.
3. Always apply powder where you are shiniest first, which is usually your T-zone, with a very light dusting everywhere else.
4. You don't want to do quick soft motions when you apply mascara. Instead, jam the wand into the root of the lash and do zigzag motions as you go up.
5. Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush if you more polished, medium to full coverage.
6. Always start with a base shadow without any shimmer that matches the lightest skin tone on your face and all over your lid up to the brow. You should use this base shadow to make sure the darker shadows used on your lid up to the crease are properly blended.
7. When applying blush, first smile, then start on the apple of the cheek, blend the blush back towards the top of the ear, then down toward the jawline.
8. You want to make sure your lipstick is not too defined at your CUPID'S bow (the top of your lip), and that it goes all the way out to the inner corners of your mouth. Be sure to press down hard as you apply.
See you next week with more beauty tips from Glitters Beauty World.
BB Pin : 2B0D70D0